Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I'm So Easily Amused!

So if you happen to know me well enough, you know that I LOVE Math!!!  I know, it's a little nerdy of me, but I'm being serious.  I turn everything into an equation - it's really kind of odd!  See that was a math joke!  Anyway, I stumbled upon this video and wanted to share!  Basically, your phone number can be figured out by following a series of math operations.  I know my 6th graders will LOVE it.  And the best part about it is they won't even realize how much math they are doing to figure it all out.  Hope you are as easily amused as I was with this!


2 comments:

  1. Love it, you have a cute blog, so glad I found you, I'm your newest follower!
    Amy
    TheResource(ful)Room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Going to do this with my kids on the first day of school!!

    ReplyDelete