Sunday, January 8, 2012

Alright, I'll admit it, I really do have a few "resolutions" that I'd like to work on.  Here they are:


Professionally:
1.  Get more involved with Facebook to connect with other teachers.
2.  Spend more time making activities to keep my 6th Graders engaged.
3.  Get a good grasp on the Common Core Standards for Math!


Personally:
1.  Read more books.
2.  Complete another triathlon ~ I did Iron Girl last year and want to do more!
3.  Related to number 2, conquer my fears of the water!

4 comments:

  1. Amen on #2!!! I need to find those activities as well! 6th grade can be a tough crowd! I'm def. there with you on reading more books. I read alot but not enough. It is my only true escape.

    Thanks for linking up! Happy New Year!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen from...
    A Teacher's Treasure
    Teaching Treasures Shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. My coworkers always make fun of me because I am always making my own materials. And just when I think I'm ahead, I realize there is always more that can be done! It keeps me going though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cristina!

    I've been following you for a bit now and have decided to pass along the Liebster Award that Anne Marie gave me to you. See my blog for more info.

    http://infoandlit.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! This is my very first award! Thank you so much and thank you for the kind words! I'm looking forward to finding others to pass it on to!

    ReplyDelete